The EURES portal and related IT services are operated by the European Coordination Office for EURES, set up under the European Labour Authority - Information and EURES Unit.
On the EURES portal we collect and use personal data for various purposes. While doing so the protection of the users’ privacy and personal data is important for us and in the data protection statements below you can find out more about what information we collect and for what purpose, how it is processed, who can access it etc.
- Data protection statement for information sent to the EURES helpdesk
- Data protection statement for the creation of accounts on the EURES portal
- Data protection statement for the European Job Days website
- Data protection statement for the EURES & You Newsletter mailing list
- Data protection statement for information transmitted and collected during live chats with EURES staff